Thread: Will Xolo Q510s can be a good budget android phone

Will Xolo Q510s can be a good budget android phone

I found that Xolo Q510s is just released in the market. And this phone is sold for Rs.6500. I want some help to find out whether this phone will be good enough for different apps and game. The device has a high end hardware like a quad core processor and this terms to be the most highest cpu. I am quiet sure this phone can run many apps and game smoothly. But I cannot find out proper answer on the same. I am not really great in understand and comparing different hardware of smartphone. What some help on the same.

Re: Will Xolo Q510s can be a good budget android phone

This is a new phone that is released in the market. And it looks to be a more promising feature. I was really surprised to find that the cost of phone was around Rs.6500. I thought this will be around Rs.10,000. But it looks nice. And here you are having a good hardware like a quad core cpu and 1GB RAM. That makes the performance really great and fast. I will wait back for the video review to find out more about the device and I am quiet sure the phone will be really great for running various application.

The configuration here tool great to me. You are getting a quad core processor and 1Gb ram as mentioned above. This hardware config is getting common day by day in many mobile phone and it is capable of running various application and games instantly. You have to check a few things to find out whether the phone is nice or not. And that is performance. If the performance is weak then there is nothing you can do. It is always good to get this kind of mobile phone physically so that you can see how it looks and how the touch quality is.

By adding a few more money in that I am quiet sure you can get a lot more better option. Like under Rs.10,000 we are having some really great phone. Moto G is the one that recently got cheaper. I think it comes for Rs.10,500 and gives you the most amazing touch quality. There is Asus Zenfone 5 which also bring great touch support. There are ample of great phone under the price which are good to use and which are also better in hardware. Just having a quad core processor is not enough.

It is essential to have a great touch quality with good design. It is good if you can wait back for the video review of Xolo Q510s. Because in that you can find how effective the phone is. You will be able to see the touchscreen quality, the app performance and many similar kind of stuff. That would be more than enough to resolve the issue. And it is also better to consider similar devices at the same range. This might make your choice a bit hard, but you can still have some great alternatives.

You are just taking decision too early. It is right that it is better to consider a few similar models first and then choose. There are various website on the web that give you a option to choose mobile phone under a price range. You can select and find it out which is good and which is not. Here the things that you have to find is battery performance, multi-tasking, touchscreen and camera quality. Then comes the internal storage and other negative things. Like heating issue when you play games, hd game support, viewing angle, etc.