Thread: Looking for help to get a choose eBook reader

Looking for help to get a choose eBook reader

Compare to other eBook readers in the market, I think Kindle paper white is the best one. I want to gift this to my uncle and I am quiet confuse what to go for. I had tried finding out some points on the web that can help me to buy but still cannot figure out. Sometime I am stuck with the ebook compatibility or sometime I cam stuck with the battery life. Before getting out different models I want to know what things should I keep in mind to buy that. Does big screen size or android OS matters a lot here.

Re: Looking for help to get a choose eBook reader

This depend on your need. Most of the eBook readers in the market focus on electronics books. They try to give you feature which are based on usability and accessibility. And they do not much care about the body stuff or design. But are many users which think that design or size is may be important and they are ready to pay a premium for that. If you are not so interested in appearance then I think Kindle will be the best choice. And that too the black white wifi version. There is no need to go for others.

Try to get something new. Which will help you a lot in getting what you are looking for. Like Kindle Fire HD. This one is a nice one that gives you multiple benefit. It is costly but good. This one brings you a 8.9 inch screen if you want. There is a small version also available. It provides you a nice appearance with good finish. You can use it like a tablet and you can also use it like a ebook reader. I am quiet sure you will like if you see it. Just have a look on the same if you have a electronics shop nearby.

There are so many tablet that are cheap and that can be beneficial. Do not just limit yourself to a ebook reader. Try to find out more about the same. A few thing according to me a ebook reader must have is web browsing and reading books. And that is not only black and white but you can also view videos and play snogs in that. That will give you more better reading experience. A regular ebook reader like Kindle has electronic ink that makes it very dull to use. You must take advantage of new technology and get a better model.

Tablets are lot more better to buy instead of getting a plain ebook reader. The plane dark screen is not so effective and you can do very less on that. The Kindle Paperwhite was popular before but today we have so many tablets to go for. Tablets give you touchscreen support. And if you have android operating system then you can do so many things in it. The next thing comes is connectivity. This include wifi and mobile data network. If there is sim then you can make calls also.