Thread: Karbonn A9+ stuck on recovery

Karbonn A9+ stuck on recovery

I was trying to root Karbonn A9+. I got the guide from the web. I had also downloaded all ruqired files. I dont know what wrong I did. The smartphone is just stuck in recovery. It keeps on restarting on its own. I had followed all the process properly. I just have to reboot the phone once I had done with rooting the same. But after that the issue is quiet worst. The device keeps on restarting and does not remains stable. I want some help through which I can restore the old stuff back. I am not aware what to do after that.

Re: Karbonn A9+ stuck on recovery

Rooting is a risky process. Because you might loose your device stable performance. It is always good to go with the process which is being tested and work on your device. Now to restore the things back on your phone you have to restore the stock rom. Or else the issue will remain constant. You can try finding the stock rom on the web. And flash that on the phone and it will start working. That will be enough to deal with the issue. If you are unable to find the stock rom take the phone to service center.

Go on XDA and from there you can download the stock rom of Karbon A9+. The stock rom will help you to put your old settings back. The process is provided on the site. To run the rom on your device you have to use the aio flasher software. This tool will be easy to use with simple options and it will be a lot more easier option. But remember that you must do that slowly and you should flash the right file. It is essential that you update the usb drivers before flashing the rom.

It is a good habit to backup your files. Without that it is very complicated to find the right way of restoring files. When you root your phone the next thing you have to do is backup your existing rom through nandroid backup or through rom manager. The app creates a full image file of your stock rom and you can just restore that with simple click. Here you had messed with the stock rom now. Just search for stock rom on Google and you can find ample of solution for your device.