Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 connect and disconnect on its own

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 connect and disconnect on its own

I want some help to fix a connectivity issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. When I connect it on the usb hub it connects and then disconnect back again. Then after few seconds it connects back again and then gone. This keeps on happening. I am unable to copy any files in it. I had tried checking the cable which works fine. I use it for charging also. I hope the micro usb port is not damage. Because last week it felled from my hand. There was no cracks on it. It looks to be working fine. Is there a way to fix the issue.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 connect and disconnect on its own

I will still recommend you to change the usb cable. It looks the issue is with the cable due to which the connection is failing. You have to change that and get a new one. Try to connect the phone directly to your system. You can connect it on the backside of your pc where you can find additional usb ports. If it works then the hub which you are using is not proper. You can try changing the ports also. Just try to use the original usb cable that comes in the package. And then try to connect. This will help.

I think this is a driver problem. You have to update that first to find out the solution for the same. I think installing Samsung Kies will do the job. Samsung Kies offer you the latest usb drivers which will allow you to connect Samsung device to your pc. There is no other way. You can try finding the drivers separately if you do not want to install Samsung Kies. The usb driver is broken or damage due to which you are having this issue. And this can be fixed simply installing it back again. Just test.

This issue occur mostly in Windows 7. I am having 4 ports in front. Two are usb 2.0 and two are usb 3.0. And they are giving out the same kind of problem. Each time when I try to connect my phone I am getting the same kind of popup on my screen. It is so complicated to deal with the same. I had tried removing and adding the driver back again. The issue is very constant after having a new system update. It was a tiny one but it has affected the device connectivity with my pc. I hope any other upcoming updates will resolve the issue.