Thread: Which existing devices are going to get the new Android L update

Which existing devices are going to get the new Android L update

Android L is the new android operating system that is going to bring a new feature and lots of amazing things. I want to know which existing devices in the market are going to get this new Android L update. There is Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG G3, etc. And there are many new models by HTC. I want to know which high end phone among them is going to get this new Android L update. Many says that this is the new android 5.0 operating system with a new UI and a lot more amazing performance.

Re: Which existing devices are going to get the new Android L update

I do not think any device is going to get this kind of update. Because Google is going to add this officially in the existing Nexus devices. And other high
    end phone in the market will have to wait. I am unable to find any of this models in the market which are going to get the official android update. While Nexus is already having this pre-installed. There will be updates but we have to wait back until it is finally announced. Android L is just going to give you a new glossy UI. There is nothing special in that.

There is no news on that. Only the upcoming Nexus models are going to get this new rom. Here you can try out one thing. You can try using the stock rom which is already released. And you can port that in your phone. For those who had rooted their device are already are using a custom rom has this option. You can download and run the custom rom to find out the benefit of this custom rom. This new rom brings new UI and lots of new things that will make the device more productive. There are very devices in the market which will have this new update.

None of them. No manufacturer has started working on Android L update. There are few high end smartphone released recently but none of them promise any new android update. And you might have notice that phone release is stopped for a while. HTC, Sony, Samsung, etc are not releasing any android phone. They are waiting for the update to be in the market and then they will release new models. So you have to wait back if you are planing to go for a high end phone. Do not buy anything. Android L is going to get live soon on Nexus devices.

I am also trying to find the list of the same. Android L is a really impressive software that can help to use our phone in a better way. But somehow I think this new update is not going to work on many devices. It is really weird that Google took a different step and introduced a entirely new OS that is not based on the old one. It will be really tough for manufacturer to make their device on the basis of that or simply blend their existing customized android operating system. We have to wait to find which manufacturer first provide this.

The latest one that I know is Nexus 7 2013 which is the only one that is going to have the new android update. This phone brings the new android l update which is a preview edition. It is not the final. Many are comparing android l with ios. I had seen in some news that HTC is going to have the new android update. And they re working for upcoming devices on the same. The upcoming version of HTC or HTC M8 will be lucky to get this new update. But this is not officially announced in the market.