Thread: What will be new in iPhone 6

What will be new in iPhone 6

I am looking for new feature of iPhone 6. It is planned to be released this year. Somewhere around September. Last time when Apple introduced iPhone 5S and 5C they brought a new fingerprint scanner in the same. Through which you can simply scan and unlock the screen. You can also use up the scanner for doing a lot of things. But this time what new iPhone 6 is gong to have. It is obvious that the same fingerprint scanner is going to be used in this device also. It was a rumors that the new iPhone will have some kind of new 3D display.

Re: What will be new in iPhone 6

Most of the things are rumor. There is no clear information what actually the new iPhone is going to bring. Apple always increase the screen quality by adding a bit more clarity on the same. The screen touch is amazing and smooth. And this time apple plan to increase the screen size making it a lot more bigger. The screen will be around 5.7inch which is near to a phablet. If this is true then this would be the first phablet by Apple with this amazing display and touch support. We have to wait back for the final release.

There are already so many rumors about iPhone 6. But things are not yet confirmed. The first thing that I heard on the web that this new iPhone is going to have a curved screen. That means it will be dented from the center. And it will have a new kind of display technology with more powerful screen protection. The next generation iPhone will be better. It is good to wait back unless we get any final information about what new things are going to come in this. Most of the things that I heard are not true.

It looks that this time Apple is going to 3D effects in the phone. Like Amazon Fire phone. Apple has not yet provided any kind of 3D stuff in its devices and it is going to help a lot. Apple always brings something amazing in their new models and it is always a challenge for Apple to bring up devices which are the best among all. They have to beat themselves as they are not having any competition. We have to wait and watch what is the final product coming up with new features. I hope this time Apple would also reduce the cost.

The primary attraction of the same is big size. You are going to get a big size device which will have a lot of new things and a good hardware also. I had seen some site that says that this time Apple is going to keep the screen size around 5.5inch. This makes it is a big size phablet. Apple has not yet released any phablet in the market. And with big size with good performance also. But it is not fair to stick with rumors. We have to see what Apple is finally planing on the same.

There are lots of leaks that try to explain a little bit about the smartphone. Some site shows the photo of packing while some shows the photo of backplate. But this does not reveal what actually it is going to have. One thing that catch my attention that this new iPhone is going to have iOS 8 on the same. This means the latest iOS version which might have something impressive. Last time they introduced the fingerprint reader for the first which was later on copied by many other smartphone manufacturer.