Thread: WhatsApp not working on Nokia X

WhatsApp not working on Nokia X

Suddenly WhatsApp started giving out a error when I am trying to use the same on my Nokia X device. It is not working and I had tried to restart my phone. I am getting a device not supported error and it is not working at all. I want some help here to resolve the issue. How does instantly it stopped working. This all happen instantly and I am having a lots of messages in that. I had not taken the backup. What if I re-install. Will I loose all the messages, images and videos on the same. I want some help here.

Re: WhatsApp not working on Nokia X

The first thing you must do is backup your whatsapp things in your pc so that if you try to troubleshoot then you must atleast have your data. For that connect the phone to the pc through usb cable and then go in the storage where whatsapp is installed. You can see a folder. Copy that entirely on your pc. It will have all your images, messages and videos. Next time when you re-install whatsapp you just have to restore this messages back to its original place and you will get everything back. Try re-installing the messenger.

I had did a big mistake buying Nokia X. Nokia must have never released a android phone. They just installed their own custom OS which is good for nothing. It is very complicated to run games and apps on the same. Nokia is truly spoiling the reputation by doing this. Android is knows for features and app support. And Nokia X here is just something like a outdated mobile phone. I am also having problem with ruing WhatsApp and yet I am not able to figure out how to fix this issue.

There is a tiny workaround for the same that can resolve the problem you are facing. You have to modify the phone date for the same. It will work well. I had downloaded WhatsApp from 1mobile store which has stopped the support for this messenger. I had downloaded a old version and a new update for that was released on some 14June. So installed that and set my date to 1stJune and it started working. I have to push the date back to use this. But this cause problem with other applications.

You can try out one more thing. You can try using WhatsApp+ for the same. I had seen a video on YouTube which worked in my case. What I did is first installed the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger from 1mobile. After that I got a error about some compatibility stuff. I got this after registering my mobile number on the same. I removed the same and then installed WhatsApp+ and it started working. You have to try this. This process works for Nokia X and Nokia XL. Just download the WhatsApp+ from internet.

I am trying to communicate with Nokia on this issue. I had made a question about the same on its official forum and they say that we have to contact Whatsapp team for the same and they can only help. It is really annoying in co-ordinating between this two and both of them are not ready to help. My friends are on Whatsapp otherwise I had would have quit using it long time go when I got the error for the first time. I think Weehat is good here. It works well on Nokia X and does not give any error.