Thread: Smart password manager app for iPad

Smart password manager app for iPad

I need a good password manager app for iPad. I had found a few one on the store, but I want the best one. I am also ready to buy if it is available. I want a app that can provide me easy way to manage my passwords. I do not have to type everything and it must also remain secure.I use a very strong password which is not easy to remember. Right-now I am having a sheet which has all the password. I had copied it in the iPad and I type password from that. This also keeps my banking password in it.

Re: Smart password manager app for iPad

The best would be 1Password. My friend is using this on his latest iPhone. It works only on devices which has iOS 8. Because it comes with finger printer reader support. This through app you can unlock various sites through your finger print directly. It is very accurate and no can match your finger prints. It act as the master password. You add a password you just have to scan your fingerprint and done. It is extremely accurate and easy to use. Just try this app.

I am using Lastpass from long time and it is really helpful. It works well and has no issue with login stuff. I am quiet sure you will find the same a good one. It has a secure way of handling all your password and it is widely used by people. The good part of using this tool is that it has a version available for browser, pc and mobile platform. It is also available for android. All you have to do is create a single email id and configure your login on the same. And it will start working. I am quiet this will help.

I will also recommend to go for lastpass. It is the best one. I had searched before a lot about finding good password manager and at many places I found Lastpass as the best one. The password is stored on a secure sever which is not easy to hack or access. You can only access that through your email id. All you need is just a single secure password for that and done. It will start working. You can create a id from the official site and install it in the tablet. And if in future you switch to pc or android you can still get your password on it.