Thread: List if horror games for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

List if horror games for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

I want a list of best horror games for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I had seen a few which are based on zombie. The one that I played recently is zombie run. It was a good game but so amazing. Because you keep on running and the speed increases. You just have to swipe left right to save your self. I want to find some good horror games which can bring a good shooting and story based content. Is there something like Wolf Among US or The Walking Dead. Where you play in the form of story and then interact. Telltale games are best for tablet interface.

Re: List if horror games for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

You can find the two season of The Walking Dead on Google Play. This two season brings you the exact story line which you had played before. And this is quiet nice to play on a big screen tablet. I agree that Telltale games are best for tablet interface. Because here you are just interacting. You dont have to shoot something or try stuff. You have to explore a place. This type of games are very addictive on tablet compared to playing them on pc. Beaus on that
    you have a lot more things to control.

The Walking dead is a good game I think. But if you need a bit adventure then I will recommend you to look for Dead Trigger 2. It is a nice game that has ample of great features and good adventure gameplay. It is mostly a fps game but has good graphics. If you are having a good device with good gpu then this game will be a good option for you. The only issue with this game is that it is a huge download. It is around 457mb in size and you need a good wifi connection to download the same. But the game is really awesome to play.

I am playing Dark Meadow: The Pact. It is another good game when it comes to horror output. This game has a lot of surprises and you will really find it very effective and long game. You have option to locate things and fight with enemies as well. But sometime this game is bit buggy and cause issue. I had got problem playing on a low end tablet. It worked well. I am quiet sure if you are going to play it on a high end one then it will work a lot more smoother. It is a worth tying game.

There are ample of good games available for the android device. I agree with one thing that most of them are zombie type game. I want something that is based on tower defense. There are many horror games but none of them offer a good tower defense type of output. If there are some then they are very basic. You just have to place the guns and canons on a place and the enemies move. I want something that has a realistic graphic and you can just add a lot of weapons on the same. I hope there will be some recommendation.

If you go with story based games then you will surely find them horror. While shooting are not so impressive. I am going to test Dead Trigger and hope that this one will be amazing also. I had tried looking out for some videos which shows that this game is really great to play. There are so many games to test. There must be a separate category on Google Play that can differentiate HD games with the regular one. So that you can find which are good to test. I do not like low graphic one. I am quiet sure Dead Trigger is a good one.