Thread: Xiaomi MI 3 list of problems

Xiaomi MI 3 list of problems

I recently got a new Xiaomi Mi 3 phone for myself from my local smartphone dealer. This is a WCDMA version of MI3 and there are many problems I have noticed so far. First of all I am not able to use the updater app, it will simply auto-close if I choose any file. When I go into the audio menu then it closes down automatically. Inbuilt application like gmail closes are first time use but will open and work second time. Also, while using any application it will go to background and then it will come back to home screen? I am not able find a way to update it also. Is there any solution to this problem? Thanks

Re: Xiaomi MI 3 list of problems

I am too facing some bugs in my Xiaomi MI 3 smartphone. I have found that whatsapp app is using back video camera recorder for voice notes which doesnt sound at all. The RAW camera mode is also missing in this phone along with the Slow Motion video camera. Most of the time when I connect this phone to a non-xiaomi charger then the touch screen goes crazy. When recording video the sound is also very low. The shortcut for maximum brightness will not work as well.

Well, did you both try to go a factory reset by going in to settings and checked if that corrects the problem. Just go to Settings > Backup & Restore > Factory reset. Other possible reason could be that you have bought yourself a fake Xiaomi MI 3 phone. Which shop did you buy the phone from and was it sold at lesser price? One of my friend also got a fake Mi3 from a shop and when he posted a pic and the stats to the Xiaomi then they even had issues to figure which phone it was.

Even I have received a fake Xiaomi MI 3 smartphone from a seller at Aliexpress. I am also facing the same problems like the OP has mentioned in the first post. I was too searching for some solution for this issue and found this topic. I got this phone at 235 dollars if I kept the smartphone and supported him with the 5 starts rating. I have also asked him for an advanced full refund for what i will be spending along with the shipping cost if they wish to resent the phone back to him?