Thread: Sony Xperia Z2 apps stuck on installing

Sony Xperia Z2 apps stuck on installing

I got a new Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone. After connecting it to wifi there were some new updates. I left that for download. After when it is done I synced
    my gmail account with it and want to install a few games and app. I searched for Sky Force 2014. I notice one weird problem in the device. The app just stuck on the installing screen. It appear on Google Play when you tap on install button. I cannot see open button after that. It happens for all apps and games I am trying to add in the phone. Hope this is not a big issue.

Re: Sony Xperia Z2 apps stuck on installing

It can be your internet issue. It might be slow or fluctuating due to which you are getting the issue. Just disconnect your wifi and connect it back again. Try to surf a few pages to find whether it is working well or not. If the page open up nicely then it simply means the net is working fine. But if the pages are not taking a long time to open then it means your internet connection is having some problem. For once you can activate your 3G and test the same. I am quiet sure that will help you.

Re: Sony Xperia Z2 apps stuck on installing

This is a common bug for all Xperia Z series phone. I am unable to find the reason for the same. This happens sometime and once you restart your
    issue is gone. So here you just have to restart and check. And I am quiet sure that will help you in dealing with the issue. If this does not work then try to run a full factory restore and test once again. It might start working. You can enable unknown sources for the security panel that will provide a bit more help. This is not a internet problem.