Thread: Transfer iPhone videos to iPad wirelessly

Transfer iPhone videos to iPad wirelessly

I want to move all my iPhone videos to my iPad. I do not have a pc here. I want to share my iPhone videos with my cousin and also want to give him a copy. The process that I know is sharing through Bluetooth. There are around 16 videos and almost all are hd. I want to copy that in the iPad. Through Bluetooth the process is very slow and time consuming. Sometime it stuck in between and I am unable to do anything. How fast this can be done. I am looking for a bit help on the same. Is there a app for the same.

Re: Transfer iPhone videos to iPad wirelessly

If your iPad has a good amount of internal storage then you can do that through micro sd card. You just have to copy your videos in it and insert that in the iPad. All files will be transfer. But if this is not going to work then there are few good apps you can try using. They are faster than Bluetooth. The one that I know is Simple Transfer. A fast and simple to use application through which you can transfer all your stuff to the iPad instantly with wifi speed. Just install and test the same.

Re: Transfer iPhone videos to iPad wirelessly

There are many app like that. You can try Wireless Transfer App also. I am using this from long time on my system. I had used this to transfer a lot of data to my friend ipad. And it is fast. Because it uses the wifi connectivity and the speed is a lot more faster compare to Bluetooth. Any application that uses wifi instead of Bluetooth will give you faster file transfer. This can be around 500 to 1mbps depending on the connectivity and wifi chip your device has. iTune store has ample of apps like this.