Thread: Want some help to move all iPhone contacts to iMac

Want some help to move all iPhone contacts to iMac

Want some help to move all my Apple contacts to my iMac. I am trying to do the same but it is a bit complicated for me to understand how it actually works. I had connected the phone to iTunes and in that I cannot locate anything that can move the contacts to the system. I had tried doing this through some third party software, but all the contacts are not imported. There are around 400 contacts and some of them are also having images in it. But the app that I am using is not importing all information. Want a bit help.

Re: Want some help to move all iPhone contacts to iMac

It is possible to sync the contacts with your mac pc address book. And you can do that through iTunes. You have to connect the same and there you have to click on sync. iTunes will automatically sync the content of phone between both. And you can check the contacts in address book. I am not sure about the images or any other stuff. But your number, name and other details can be imported quiet easily. You can try finding out some more third party software which will help you in dealing with the problem.

Re: Want some help to move all iPhone contacts to iMac

You can do that through iClouds. It is the easiest way to sync all the contacts and it will work really well. All you have to do is upload your contacts on icloud. And then you can login through your browser and download the same. You can also use a iCloud application for the same. In address book of your mac you can locate the contacts and done. You can also use Gmail for the same. Try to keep your contacts on different location so that it is easier for you to access them from anywhere you want.