Thread: A new era of Wireless Devices

A new era of Wireless Devices

Earlier, when a file was to be shared amongst various people, it was shared with one person at the time. Valuable hours got wasted just to share that important file amongst the colleagues. Also, the hassle of USB cable wasted time further. But now, with the evolution in the technology, data can be transferred wirelessly and with multiple people at the same time, this all has become possible due to Wireless card readers.

• First in the class is Kingston's MobileLite Wireless data card readers, with this, you can share your photos, videos, as well as important files on the go. It also comes with a feature of battery charger which keeps you productive without the hassle of plugging it into a wall outlet.

• Second is SanDisk's Connect wireless Media Drive with similar features, which simply means one thing that now transferring a large file has become even easier and hassle free that too in a budget that is reasonable.

It’s amazing to know how companies have come up with such an astonishing technology, and i am excited to see what they come up with next.
    Please let me know it there are others.

Re: A new era of Wireless Devices

What is the cost of Kingston's MobileLite Wireless data card readers and SanDisk's Connect wireless Media Drive? Where can I buy this products in India. I dont quite understand how do we use this type of devices?

Re: A new era of Wireless Devices

Hi,
    Kingston's MobileLite Wireless is of Rs.4400 in the market and SanDisk's Connect wireless Media Drive is of Rs.5,164 . If you wish to check the price online, you can go to amazon.com. Prices will vary as per there different variants.