Thread: What new features Android L is going to bring

What new features Android L is going to bring

Android L is the amazing new UI for upcoming android version. I want to know what all cool features it is going to bring. The UI will be simply new here. I think the old one is lot more better. You have a home screen with app drawer and there is a notification panel on the top side. So this are the three main parts which people find easy to use. It also works fast and smooth. I had seen a few video about this new android l which shows a new ui. I am quiet sure this is not going to work on any low end mobile phone.

Re: What new features Android L is going to bring

Android L is the new face which is designed to give you more productivity. It brings out a nice notification panel with more easier way to access your notification and other stuff. Material Design is the primary part of Android L. A comparatively new UI which will make the screen more animated and fun to use. It will offer you huge amount of transition effects that you had not seen in any phone in the market. This are just like having amazing graphics on the phone and you will surely enjoy the same.

Android L is the new face which is designed to give you more productivity. It brings out a nice notification panel with more easier ways to access your notification and other stuff. Material Design is the primary part of Android L. A comparatively new UI which will make the screen more animated and fun to use. It will offer you huge amount of transition effects that you had not seen in any phone in the market. This are just like having amazing graphics on the phone and you will surely enjoy the same.

I had seen on some articles that android l is going to bring out some major improvement in the device battery. There will be more longer battery life if you are gong to use the same. If your existing phone has a battery issue then just wait for this new upcoming updates. You will get a lot better output from it. Design is the second part. This new material design will provide more app compatibility and smooth usage. Your notification remain instantly available for you on the home screen.