Thread: Moto E Battery gets hot after new Android 4.4.4 update

Moto E Battery gets hot after new Android 4.4.4 update

Something weird happen in the device after having this new Android 4.4.4 update. I am not able to figure out the reason behind that. I had notice that the battery gets up a hot lot when I am playing game or when the phone is on the charging. This never happened before. Recently Moto E got this new update for Android 4.4.4 and after that the battery started heating up really fast. It is a bit annoying to hold the phone. Is there anyone else who is facing the same kind of problem or I am the only having this issue.

Re: Moto E Battery gets hot after new Android 4.4.4 update

I had also done the update and there is no issue like that. There can be some other problem. Try to backup your phone data first and run a full factory restore. This will wipe out all unwanted programs from the device. And then install things one by one and add only those which are needed. IT is common with many android phone that the battery heatsup when you are using it for really long time. And when you charge do not use the device. Keep it aside and use only after when charging is over.

Re: Moto E Battery gets hot after new Android 4.4.4 update

This type of problem appear sometime when the update is buggy. I do not think this problem has appeared because of android kitkat update. there can be some other reason. Like some old application or game is not compatible with the new update. There is a one simple way to fix this problem. Just restore factory settings after taking your data backup. And then install every application one by one. Try to use limited things only. If there are a lots of activities in the background you will keep on facing the issue.