Thread: Multi screen support on Microsoft Surface tablet

Multi screen support on Microsoft Surface tablet

Does Microsoft surface tablet has a multi-screen support. I had seen a few tablets in a mall which looks very promising. But in Samsung Tab 3 we have a multi screen support. We can run two different applications at the same time and it will work well. But what about Surface. Does this one is having any of these feature. I cannot find in the settings. I am going to buy a 10inch tablet which will make work more easier if you can run two apps at the same time and also see them side by side.

Re: Multi screen support on Microsoft Surface tablet

That is a windows 8 feature. You can divide the screen into dual screen simply. You just have to swipe from the left side towards right. And then you get a bar at center. The screen is divided into two parts. You can run a background applications on any of those. But I do not think you can change apps position. Mutli-screen is good if you have to see some real-time information and on the same time you are also need to note down something. Then it is going to work and it will be faster.

Re: Multi screen support on Microsoft Surface tablet

The multi-screen view in Windows tablet is not so effective compared to what we get on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I had seen a huge difference between both the UI. Tab 3 is more optimized and has great features when it comes to usage. Because the theme is simple and has easy to use settings. You can instantly put a app on the second screen, while in Windows, you have to use a different way of doing the same. Windows tablet definitely has the feature but not easy like Tab 3. Sometime the swipe does not work well and you cannot reduce the size of app window in that.