Thread: Facebook extremely slow on Internet Explorer on Surface tablet

Facebook extremely slow on Internet Explorer on Surface tablet

I had synced my Facebook account on surface tablet. I usually use the browser to access the same. But it takes a long time to open along with this it is also very slow. when I click on any photo or video it loads very slowly. I am not able to figure out the issue here. I want some help to fix the same. I had tried checking the browser updates, but nothing is available. It is working very slow and does not respond on videos especially. How to make it work faster. I had also done with resetting the browser but it wont help much.

Re: Facebook extremely slow on Internet Explorer on Surface tablet

Looks like issue with page compatibility or some pending updates. You have to update the latest version of java in your system. You can find that on online. Just update all essential things. Like java, flash, etc. This might increase up the speed and will give you a much faster performance. If you are unable to get optimum output form that then the next thing left is to use a different browser. You can try using Firefox which is the best one among all and it will not give you such problem.

Instead of using the browser you can try using the Facebook application on surface tablet. And I am quiet sure this is going to work really well. Even on android device the Facebook site when you open that in browser works slow. But when you access the same through a application then it works a lot faster. Because the app is designed to give you a optimized way of using Facebook. You can check images in that, you can see different images easily on the same. In browser this one is slow. So just test that in the app.

That is right. If you open the same in the default app which is designed for Windows Surface then I am quiet sure you wont face any issue. It will be faster. A second issue with your device can be internet connection. It might be slow or the connection is not stable due to which you are facing issue. You must try to check the internet setup first. If it is breaking then this is going to work slow. It is also good if you can test the same on any different browser. That will be far more effective.