Thread: Impact of high speed micro sd card on android tablet

Impact of high speed micro sd card on android tablet

I am using a Micromax tablet. I am using a regular china sd card that came with a old phone and it is still working. It has as 16GB storage. I copied some hd movies in that. The tablet works very slow when I am trying to play this pictures. It takes a long time to start and skip. I want some help to find a high speed sd card that can work well. There might be a lot of them. But before buying I want to confirm that does this really works or not. It is not worth to spend money if the tablet still perform poorly.

Re: Impact of high speed micro sd card on android tablet

For smooth audio, the sd card does not help much. It can add around 20 to 30% of more performance. What you need is a good processor in your tablet. That means a good amount of hardware. Poor hardware makes your tablet slow and you cannot play games or apps on the same. But with a good cpu you get smooth output. You can tap on things which starts up instantly. You can skip videos and do other stuff. Only adding a high speed sd card is not the solution. IT is good to stick with existing one.

Re: Impact of high speed micro sd card on android tablet

It might speed up the tablet. There one more thing through which you can make your tablet performance a lot more better. You can use a good video convertor software. You can compress the screen resolution to a lower one and play on your tablet. Why you really need a hd video on a small screen. Just use a lower one which will not only work fast but also will be less in size. IT consume less space and would not require much ram to work. I always use a standard resolution video that works well and fast on my mobile phone.