Thread: Is there a external camera available for android smartphones

Is there a external camera available for android smartphones

Some android phones are having poor camera while some have a battery issue when you use them for the entire day. I want to know that does is there any company which is selling external camera for android. A good megapixel camera with easy features. We can connect that through wifi or through usb cable and use it. I had tried using the same to find out but I can only see lenses. There are no external camera device available. This will be a great accessory if it appears in the market. We can save a huge amount of battery and have more better pictures.

Re: Is there a external camera available for android smartphones

There are available but mostly are Chinese brands. The one that I saw on internet is GOOGO Wireless. This one is available for iOS and Android platform and you can use them with your smartphone as well as with tablet pc. It is easy to use. You just have to connect that to your table with wifi connection and then you can take pictures. It is fast and simple. It is also portable. When you are going to buy this kind of stuff ensure that you check the warranty stuff. Because this type of phones are not having local warranties.

Re: Is there a external camera available for android smartphones

I also find mostly Chinese brand. There are no branded things available. And there are cameras which have a Bluetooth connection but they do not connect with android phone. You cannot use them with the device. In future we can find some kind of technology through which we can connect our android smartphone with external camera. This would be really simple to use. You can place your camera at a place and site back using your android phone to take pictures. The android screen will be more easier to use.