Thread: Cannot find webcam drivers for Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN

Cannot find webcam drivers for Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN

I want some help to find the latest webcam drivers for Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN. It came with Linux. I removed that and installed windows. It is very complicated to find the right amount of drivers for this laptop. I had checked the official site nothing is available there. What I can find is set of different vaio utilities. I want a bit help here to find the right driver edition so that I can simply turn on the web cam. It is not working. I had tried installing different drivers which failed.

Re: Cannot find webcam drivers for Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN

You can find all drivers for Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN from the official site. First go on the site and click no support. From there you have to locate the laptop model. After that you have to choose the operating system. Now this laptop has a composite drivers for 32bit and 64bit OS. If you are using Windows 7 then you can download Windows 7 64bit drivers and install them on 32bit system. That will work and you wont face any issue. It is quiet simple. Go in Device Manager to locate other pending hardware.

Re: Cannot find webcam drivers for Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN

There are few things you can do to get the latest drivers. First install Intel Drivers Update Utility. This will give you the chipset, sata and latest graphic drivers. After that you can install Driver Booster in your system. A free edition gives you two drivers per day. So you have to wait to get all things updated. Once done you can backup the driver and keep them for future usage. Go in Device Manager and click on imaging devices. If the web camera is mentioned there then install application like Yawcam. Click on settings and choose the usb 2.0 webcam to turn it on.