Thread: Installing MIUI on Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Installing MIUI on Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I am looking for testing Miui rom on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I a am not able to find a working rom. I am quiet sure it will work. I had seen a few videos and the rom looks very impressive. Does I have to root my phone. I got the stock from web and I tested the restoration process through odin. So I can go ahead with flashing any kind of rom on the phone. Because here my stock rom is saved. I can revert original factory settings back anytime I want. I want some help in installing this new MIUI rom.

Re: Installing MIUI on Samsung Galaxy Note 2

You can find everything on the official site. The offer you rom as well the full flashing guide. Remember that this process is going to wipe out entire data and this will also led to a bricked phone if not done properly. So you have to check everything properly. Go ahead if you are completely sure. Or else it will be hard time restoration of stuff. Sometime the flashing thing does not work well. MIUI brings out a simple things on the phone. You can find a lot more better roms on the web.

Re: Installing MIUI on Samsung Galaxy Note 2

The process is not so easy. I had seen that and I think you have to root your phone. It is good to go with the official site available on MIUI site. There are common guide for different devices that you can use for the installation purpose. If you had rooted your phone then you can just move the zip file of custom rom in the sd card and run that through custom recovery. That will do the job. That is the easiest way install things in your device. And you can also restore the stock rom in the same manner.