Thread: Video streaming issues on Xbox 360

Video streaming issues on Xbox 360

I am unable to figure what is the actual issue behind video streaming on Xbox 360. First of all I was unable to play videos through a pen drive. I download videos directly from web through idm and move them in the usb. But many of those are not working. Most of my videos are hd. They are high megapixel videos with good quality and they will work amazing on the widescreen monitor on which the xbox is attached. I am having a problem with playing videos on the console. Other thing works well.

Re: Video streaming issues on Xbox 360

Before copying the file you have to do one thing. You can simply start with checking which are the most common video formats xbox support. And then you can use those video formats to play video. I am quiet sure that would the issue you are facing is due to video format compatibility. And once you are done with fixing the same you can play all kind of video formats. That would be more easier. So just checkout the video file format your console supports. And if that works then it is well and good.

I had gone through this problem most of the time through YouTube or through any other website. Most of the time the video streaming does not work well. But later on I found that the issue was with the internet settings. That was not working well and it give the issue. I had later on upgraded my plan and the problem is resolved. It is working quiet fine. In your case if you are having any problem with format compatibility then try to convert those files in mp4 or any other most common format. That will help.

Most of this problem occur due to improper video codes. Especially when you are trying to play blu ray videos. You have to check for new updates. There you can find what you are looking for. There are ample of media updates available that will surely help you in fixing the issue. You can check that through internet and that will resolve the issue. Sometime such problem is triggered when your have having a protected content. Due to which you are unable to play the songs. I will recommend you to once test those things back in your pc.