Thread: Simple todo planner for Android device

Simple todo planner for Android device

I am looking for a nice todo app that can help me to set reminder for important work. I am not able to find any good apps on the web. I have a old phone and it is having a only 512mb ram. I am already using a launcher on the same. If I add any planner app then I think the device can slow down. I want some nice app which should be lightweight on the device memory and it will give me a instant notification on the screen. I had seen so many apps on Google Play. I do not want to install each of them. Just want advice for the best app.

Re: Simple todo planner for Android device

The one which I am using is notable. It is simple. It has very less settings. You can download a free version from the web which comes with vibration notification. That means when you add something the phone will keep on vibrating. And you have to tap on the done button to turn off the notification. It is a nice reminder app which is simple to use. It has minimum amount of settings in it. Like you can set reminder with date and time and set a notification. If you go for the paid version then you can also set audio.

Try To Do Reminder. It is big advance and has a simple ui. You can instantly set a reminder and configure the notification as per your need. It also has a audio support in it. You can simply configure the same task to repeat on the basis of your requirement. Like on daily basis or on weekly basis. And it has a option through which you can sync your Facebook friends birthday. So if there is anyone's birthday coming up the app will give you notification before. The app is very helpful and easy to use.

If you need things only for note taking then going for Google Keep is a good option here. This app is simple to use and has all the option which are needed. The good part of using this app is that you can embeds videos and images in the note. But I am not sure about the reminder thing. I do not really think this app is having some kind of option through which it can run a audio reminder. You can still test the same. You can sync the app with your gmail account and modify the notes on browser also.

Google keep has a reminder feature. The best part of using this app is that you have option to configure your reminds through browser. You can go on keep.google.com and you can configure your notes. It has a very simple interface and I am quiet sure it wont freeze or lag on your phone. You can set a reminder for some particular thing and the app will give you notification about the same. I am using this on my tablet from long time and it really works well. It is not having any issue with other apps.

There is a bit issue with Google Keep. It does not work with all phone. I had seen that. You have to test that first and if it fails to work then you have to get a new one. There are many other apps and you can only find a good by testing. I also recommend you to go with To Do Reminder. Because this one gives you all those features which you are looking for. It is simple and fast. You have option to organize your note and configure reminder as per your need.