Thread: How windows phone are better than android

How windows phone are better than android

I want to buy a new phone for professional usage and as well as for personal use. Most of my friends are using android phone. I was checking out on web and in mobile shops to get some good models. I saw various windows phone and there are most of people who recommending me to go for Windows device. I just wanted to know what should I adopt, how Windows phone are better then android phones. Many says that android phone does not has good amount of security due to which we have to go for windows.

Re: How windows phone are better than android

The trend of windows phone are rising, and android have captured the market but now windows phone are entering the market with durable and secure features. But the chances of declining of androids are very less. That is because of cheap price. There are lots of windows phone available in the market as per your budget. But check before buying. Windows phone might not bring you huge amount of apps, but they are secure while android are not. They have major security issue due to which you cannot use net banking on it.

It is very difficult to say which one is best but surely both the operating systems have its own pros and con's. Windows phone have simple interface and you can the tile home screen easily. This offer you a clear view of your photos, messenger, contacts etc. The other feature which is better about windows phone is the digital assistant, which is called as cortana. She is extremely smart with several capabilities. She will help you in various things like searching content on web, scheduling and rescheduling appointments, notification on latest updates and many more.

This entirely depends on the usage. As far as I know, Windows phone are bit better. They are better in terms of design and durability and they are also
    more functional. In android you might be having too many app support. But if you overload the phone it will start working slow and will give a lot of issue. And there are major security threats in windows device. Compare to that Windows one are great. They have less updates, they are best for internet surfing and also they are not so much vulnerable to malware.

Security is one of the biggest concern when it comes to android. That is because it can slow down your phone, you can loose your important data and you can face many more other issues. Compare to that Windows are good. But they are not having app support. What if you want to play a latest game or if you want a great interface. You have to stick to Android. There are some high end phones in the market which comes loaded with the best security stuff and they are also good for banking stuff.

There is a cold war between windows and android device users. I had seen Android users are more satisfied when it comes to usage. They are happy with the thing android gives them. While windows is designed for professional usage. That means if you need a phone for net surfing, for chatting, etc. Windows phone carry good amount of battery life due its lightweight interface. Android has battery problem. But you have so many apps to go for. You can get the best games and app on android only.