Thread: Best movie manager app for Android tablet

Best movie manager app for Android tablet

I am looking for a good movie manager app for android tablet pc. I am having around 110 compress pictures which I am able to fit inside a 64GB SD card. All of them are having name. I can start them through MX player. But I need a movie manager application that I can use to play different pictures. Some kind of cataloging tool. Through which I can sort the movie on the basis of genre. It will be really easier for us to find the favorite genre and play the movies. I keep on adding new videos. Managing them is very complicated.

Re: Best movie manager app for Android tablet

You can arrange them in folders with name on the top side. And the folders can be arranged in the form of alphabetical or through date wise sorting. Movie manager app can slow down your tablet as it is gong to make a list of all movies and also it will triggered the required media player to play the file. It is good if you go with the regular file manager thing. Just make folders for separate for each genre. Like action, comedy, racing, etc. And then move the videos in that. In this way you can locate the list of movies you want.

There is one movie called as Movie Manager. It is a free lightweight application through which you can manage all your movies and enjoy simple sorting. You can have a nice customized your own personal movie collection in the same. And you can also update information based on different movies. I am quiet sure you will really enjoy this and it works well on a large tablet screen. It has a nice and simple to manage database where you get all your movies with covers on it. And you can tap and play the same.

If you need a professional output then there is one you can try. But this app is a paid app and you can get the things that you are looking for. The name of app is My Movies Pro. I did not find anything better than this. This app is smart and easy to use and it gives you a huge library to make your collection more effective to manage. It has its own database from where it pull information regarding video and you can change the shelf look also. Just try this app. I am quiet sure you will really like this.

There are many advance benefits of using My Movies Pro. It is amazing and great. This app simply allow you to organize your movie and at the same time you can also collect a lot information about the same. You can sort the movies on the basis of groups. You can also tag a movie or rate it. So that you can get the list of your favorite one on the top side. The app offer you a very detail information about the movie file. Like you can get information about a movie file or you can also locate its subtitles. And in the same movie gallery you get a direct link to imdb.

You can find ample of apps on Google Play. But before buying anything it is wise to test the free apps. They are also good enough to give you smart features to manage your app. I am quiet sure you will find many good which is free. The app that I really like is Movielicious. That is because it is very simple to use. It is cheaper than the above one. And it has a shelf based layout. Once you are done with adding the app automatically manages different movies information and you get a simple arrangement of the same.