Thread: Anyone got new Android 4.4.4 update on Moto-G

Anyone got new Android 4.4.4 update on Moto-G

Android 4.4.4 Kitkat update is out in the market. And this update is released for Moto G, Moto X and Moto G. Is there is anyone got the update. I am having a Moto G phone nad yet on that I had not got any of this update. But there is a new boot animation screen. It is converted to a football theme. Before this was different. I checked in the system and found that still it has Android Kitkat 4.4.2 only. And the new update is pending. I think it is already a couple of days the update is released in the market but yet it is not reached.

Re: Anyone got new Android 4.4.4 update on Moto-G

I am also waiting for the same. It is not released. The update is pending and it is really a surprise what this update is going to bring. Most of the kitkat updates that I had seen brings up a improvement in battery life. That means a bit better output. But about this, many things are in suspense. Moto G, Moto X and Moto E are the first phones to get this latest updates. Other manufacturers have to wait for the same. I hope the update will reach us soon. I am also ready to install if I can get the download of the update.

Re: Anyone got new Android 4.4.4 update on Moto-G

The update is going to get this week. We have to wake back for few days. There can be some issue with the server stuff. There are many people not received any update. I am also waiting for the same. Whenever I check the phone for update it shows me that it is updated. And the update is the old one. I hope this one will get released soon and we can enjoy fresh update. There can be some new additional features. I was expecting something similar to android l. That would be more beneficial because this is something entirely new.