Thread: Is UCCW will slow down android device with 512MB RAM

Is UCCW will slow down android device with 512MB RAM

I am looking for a bit performance information on UCCW. I want to know that will it work well or it will slow down the smartphone. I am having a lenovo mobile that has around 512mb ram and a single core processor. I want to add lots of custom widget on my screen and I found that UCCW is the best for this. But I do not want to slow down my phone. Last time I had used an launcher which was bit heavy on the phone ram and it was responding slow. I am looking for extremely lightweight customization options.

Re: Is UCCW will slow down android device with 512MB RAM

UCCW is very light. I am using this. The best way to use this is with some launcher. The one that I know is buzz launcher. It is very thin and light. It works well on phone which has low ram. You get ample of homepack choices form the same. You can download and add different type of themes on it and enjoy a smooth output. I am quiet sure you will like the themes in it. Just download it and use the different kind of theme packs. And test the same. You just have to add the widgets to use the home pack more effectively.

Re: Is UCCW will slow down android device with 512MB RAM

It is good if you avoid using launchers or any additional customization stuff. Your phone will get slow down. The phone that I have also has a 512MB ram. I use Facebook and whatsapp on that and it slow down. There is no enough ram left for other memories. It is good to stick with the default home screen and you can make it more lighter by removing things which you are not using. That is a simpler way of boosting your phones performance. Disable all unwanted stuff and remove home-screens. Keep only one.