Thread: Default Android jellybean keyboard too tough to use for chatting

Default Android jellybean keyboard too tough to use for chatting

I am not happy with default android keyboard. I am having a Samsung phone which has jellybean operating system. I am using whatsapp. I bought this phone in second hand. The screen is good but the keyboard is very disturbing. I just change the words when I sent it. I am typing something else, while the message came out differently. And the keys are very near to each other. A number time when I try to type l, p appears. Is there any other better theme available. I want a good keyboard that can make my typing really fast.

Re: Default Android jellybean keyboard too tough to use for chatting

There are many third party keyboard available in the market that you can add in your phone. This are amazing and fast. Swipe is one of them. This one comes with many advance features. This is not like just any regular android keyboard. The good part of this keyboard is that it is touch sensitive. That means you can tap and it easily identify your fingers where you are tapping. You can make it more accurate through settings. Just download and install the same and test it. I am quiet sure this will work better.

If you are having a mobile phone which is having 512mb or less ram then it is good to stick with what you have. Do not change the keyboard or else the phone will freeze a lot. If you are having a mobile phone that has 1GB ram. Then you can go for the same. The one that I will recommend you to use is Smart Keyboard PRO. This keyboard is more clear to see and you can type more accurately. I am quiet sure once you are able to use this properly you will find this more easy to use than the stock one.

I had installed GO Keyboard on my tablet. Compare to mobile, tablets are having more bigger space to use. In this you can type more faster but due to the stock keyboard a number of time I type wrong words. I found GO Keyboard on Google Play. You can use the same for your mobile phone also. The good part of using this keyboard is that it has wide keys. You can tap more comfortably on the same. It is fast and easy to use. If you are having a big size screen then it is more comfortable than any other keyboard.

I am great fan of Adaptxt Keyboard. I am using this from long time. There is nothing better than Adaptxt Keyboard. That is because it has a hinglish language in the same. You can use English alphabets to write Hindi words and the keyboard identify the same more effectively. You wont get this kind of feature in any other keyboard. You can download various language packs from the web and use them in the keyboard. It is fast and easy to use. But it is bit heavy. It might slow down your phone if you are having less ram.

There is one more thing you can test. It is called as Minimum Keyboard. This keyboard has single text line and you can type through that. You have to select the text and you will get the kind of output you are looking for. It is not a qwerty keyboard. It has a all the text align in a straight line. I use this for chatting purpose. Because here you dont have to rotate your finger on the entire screen. You are just typing in straight line and it is much faster to use. I will recommend you to test this one.