Thread: Unable to play YouTube videos on Nokia Lumia 630

Unable to play YouTube videos on Nokia Lumia 630

I am trying to play some YouTube videos on Lumia 630. It is a new device. But fails to play the video. I am trying to do that directly in the browser. The default one is internet explorer in the phone. The website open up well and I am also able to search different videos. But when I try to play the same it is not working. I do not know why. I hope YouTube videos support in lumia devices. I had tried to find flash update for the same. But cannot find anything. Is there a option through which I can fix the same.

Re: Unable to play YouTube videos on Nokia Lumia 630

You are trying to stream that in browser. You must use the YouTube app. And you can find that in the windows marketplace. You can locate the app and install YouTube app. Just launch the same and try to search for videos in that. It will work. The app is the only way through which you can stream
    YouTube videos on the devices. I am not sure about the browser. Android is lot better. If you play any video there is a popup on the screen that ask you to choose the default app to stream video. This kind of things are not available in windows phone.

Re: Unable to play YouTube videos on Nokia Lumia 630

There can be internet speed issue. The YouTube ring will keep on rotating if the internet speed is slow. You need a 3G/4G connection for smooth output. That can be are reason also. By default I think most of the phone comes with the YouTube app. You just have to start that and stream the video you want. You dont have to install any new flash update. To test try to connect your phone on the wifi network and then stream videos. If it works then the problem is with the internet connectivity not with the mobile phone.