Thread: What Apple is planning to put in the new iPhone 6

What Apple is planning to put in the new iPhone 6

My brother is using iphone5S since last nine month and now I am thinking to to go for iPhone6. Because going for iPhone 5S is not worth as the new device is going to release in the market. I am expecting to have all latest features on the same. I am looking for more detail information for the same. There are so many rumors going about that. It is very hard to find any accurate information about its looks, release date, features and other specification.

Re: What Apple is planning to put in the new iPhone 6

There are lots of rumors about iphone6 on web, the fact is there is no confirmation available about its cost, features and other specification. We are also not sure about it, but let me provide you some data which many are expecting. This are already forecast on web. And there are chances that most of it will be true about iphone6. It is expected to be a 5.5 inch screen model and it will give you a composite features of phone and tablet. The rumors says that it will be released in September 2014, it will have a better camera then existing one. Internal storage will be more high.

Re: What Apple is planning to put in the new iPhone 6

iPhone6, now have became the most anticipated product. Plenty of stories going on in the market regarding iphone6, but apple has done any official announcement regarding. A precise data on the basis of web rumors is that this phone will have better expandable memory capacity that can be upto 128GB. And it will have a more curvy and round shape look then the present one. The screen will be made up of sapphire crystal and iphone6 will be slimmer. iPhone 5S has a A7 processor which is quite faster than the A6, while iPhone 6 is expected to have new M7 motion co-processor.