Thread: Anyone planning to go for Xolo Wins Q900S Windows phone

Anyone planning to go for Xolo Wins Q900S Windows phone

Recently Xolo launched Xolo Wins Q900S and I am planing to buy a new smart phone. I need something with all the latest features under a budget amount. While searching on web, I came to know about the arrival of xolo win Q900s. I heard lots of things about it from my friends that this might be a good windows device. And it is also cheap. But yet I am not having any accurate data about it. I am thinking to buy it hence I want to know about its internal and external features and its cost in India.

Re: Anyone planning to go for Xolo Wins Q900S Windows phone

Xolo has tied up with Micromax for launching Xolo Wins Q900S. It is the first smartphone by Xolxo which has a windows operating system. The weight of this device is around 100grams. And that's way Xolxo claims it to be the lightest windows phone available. It is a dual sim phone, supporting only GSM. It has 4.7 inch IPS touchscreen display with HD quality. The processor of this device is 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm snapdragon with 1GB RAM. It is protected with dragon trail glass. For camera it has 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera. It has a good battery life with 1800mAH, which gives 14hours talk-time and 246hours standby time. So the overall device features looks amazing to me.

Re: Anyone planning to go for Xolo Wins Q900S Windows phone

The xolo wins Q900s has windows 8.1 operating system. This one is the latest one. It gives you a 8GB internal memory which is expandable upto 32GB. The unique feature about this device is, it has PureCel censor which brings amazing performance when it comes to photography. Xolo wins Q900s is not yet launched. On few site I had seen the price which is around Rs. 11,999. There is a nice offer by Xolo. If you want it now, you can get it at a discounted price of Rs.9999 on. This is a pre order price. If you want this then book from snapdeal.