Thread: Which android smartphone has a good front camera

Which android smartphone has a good front camera

I am looking for a smartphone in which I can get some great front camera options. I am not able to find a good model here. Back camera can be 5MP. But not lower than that. There are ample of phones in the market that comes with good front camera. I require my phone mostly for video chat. The existing one that I have has only a very basic vga camera. It is very hard to chat. Specially when I am inside a room. The image is very dark. There is no phone that gives front flash. But there might be some with good front camera quality.

Re: Which android smartphone has a good front camera

If you need something really amazing then you need a high end phone. HTC One is one among them. This phone is powered by its own Ultra pixel technology through which you get amazing photos. You can get crisp and clear photo quality. The front camera is also fine. But due to lack of enough light images will be dark even if you are using HTC One type of device. You should have a tablet lamp or similar kind of light source to get more clear video of yours. It is a costly but worth buying device.

I think you must go for Samsung Galaxy S4. The phone also falls in the high end category but it is cheaper. In right sense it is more affordable compare to what you are paying for HTC One. The phone brings out great front and back camera. I had seen the images which are fine. It is also great for video chatting. The front camera here gives you a hd quality picture. If you are streaming a hd video you need a high speed internet connection. Or else it might lag while chatting. It also gives you a very smooth usage output.

For camera there is no match for Sony Xperia devices. This company has give me some of the best camera phones. Sony Xperia Z1 is one of them. It is a big size phone with amazing camera output. And it is also durable. You can take great photos through it. It also has a highly efficient back camera. If you are able to afford the above models then going for Sony Xperia Z1 is not bad. Because the above device might not give you waterproof and dust proof features. This allow you to use your phone more roughly.

If you are looking for something in budget line then checkout Micromax Canvas Turbo. This one is a affordable android phone which is not only good in hardware but also has some nice camera quality. For front you get 5 MP front camera. While the back is 13MP. It is more than enough for your photo needs. I do not think there is any smartphone in the market which gives you a high quality front camera at budget price. And it is a performance devices. It gives you good output at a very reasonable price.

I recommend two phones here. One is Sony Xperia Z1 and the second one is LG G2. Both are great phone and comes with what you are looking for. But it is not good to expect much about front camera. Because most of this are low resolution camera and wont give you great output. You can also get the same kind of benefit still if you are using basic phone but there must be enough light. Or else images will be dark. The common camera configuration in regular phones are around 1.3 to 2MP. If you get enough light you can chat nice through them.