Thread: Managing day to day work through a good note taking app

Managing day to day work through a good note taking app

I want a bit help to find out some goo note taking apps. I want something through which I can manage my work on any platform. It can be my pc, laptop or my android phone. I am just using a plain notepad text file. I transfer that to my and edit it and then put it back in the phone. Is there any good app that can help me a kind of real time management. Like making changes and those are updated in the pc as well. And with that there must be a web based platform also to edit or modify notes. I am ready to pay if there is some good paid apps.

Re: Managing day to day work through a good note taking app

Note taking apps comes with limitation. That means you can only add or remove text. I manage my stuff through a Excel sheet. I create a date and
    then add the stuff to do and check that daily. Not sync those things you can use Google Drive. Upload the file on Google Drive and add Google Drive app on your android phone and access it. You can modify it and the same will be updated. Your file is stored online which is easy for anyone to access. So that is quiet simple. You dont have to rely on multiple things.

There is a huge difference between a note taking app and a excel spreadsheet. Note taking apps are easy to use and they are light weight. Not the best according to me is Evernote. This app gives you a desktop based software through which you can manage your note. And the same will be updated in your phone. It allow you to add images, audio in the note. I do not think there is anything better than this. This app is very simple to use and it comes for various platform. Note sync instantly.

There are so many apps for android. But I am doubtful about having a desktop based version. Evernote does has a windows based software through which you can make changes and sync the notes. I am using Google Keep. Because I really dont need any desktop support. I just want the notes in my phone. It is easy to use. Google Keep is very light. It works well on all type of phone. That is the reason I like to use it. Because it is simple and does not freeze or lag. You can get your notes online also.

Try Papyrus first. I am quiet sure you will also like the same. This app is also great and has a very easy to use interface. The good part of using this is that instead of typing you can use your stylus and write on the screen. It is great for those who do not want to type. It also has a very simple interface but there is no support for the desktop. You can still access your notes online. It has a cloud service through which your notes are copied online. And it is also quiet easy to restore.

There are many professional note taking apps online. But they are chargeable. You have to get a monthly subscription. Compare to them if you go for a free one then it comes with limitation. I am also using Evernote. I do not think there is anything better. Evernote is simple and you various other ways to use it. You can link rich media content on the same. Through the desktop software you can also access them on your pc. Just create the account and sync it. Don't go for anything else.