Thread: Is Amazon Fire OS better than Android

Is Amazon Fire OS better than Android

There are lots of product available in the market, each have different operating system now here the most popular is android and there upgraded version. I am using android devices since years and also have seen various upgrades. But now I heard about Fire os, people says lots of things about it, I just wanted to know, is fire os is better than android system please provide accurate data. As this one has something unique in the ui. And above that the security part also matters a lot.

Re: Is Amazon Fire OS better than Android

Fire Os brings out amazing 3D effects on the phone. But this looks like resource intensive. It is not android, it is entirely different. I had seen a short overview of the same on the web that shows the OS is nice. It is good to wait back until the phone is finally released in the market. And then on that basis you can simply get more detail review. This review will give you information about the features and other stuff.

I had seen a video that shows up a short overview of Amazing phone. It says that Fire OS is going to have android compatibility. That means still you can install apk files on the same. That is quiet good news here. You can install android games and app which extend the productivity. The OS can be better than android in terms of features. And the graphic output. I hope this one rock the market. But the cost of the phone is way too high.

That is because Amazon is bring out something new in the market. Which makes this thing very costly. Amazon Fire phone is set to release this month and we can expect a bit price range when a new edition is released. Above all the 3D effect which you are talking about is limited to the phone apps. That means you will get that effect in its internal menu and apps. Not on all third party apps. It is good to wait until this device is tested by experts.

Fire OS is unique. It is not like android. But most of the features looks like taken from other devices. Like the blink feed kind of screen. Surely the OS will boost your productivity and it will offer you more amazing output. This screen is called as carousel. Amazon has specifically designed the OS to deliver you more eCommerce benefits. Amazon store is completely optimized with the device. They are just extending their shopping platform.

Most of the things look like similar to me in Fire OS. Like the app menu. After checking out the popularity of android I am quiet sure many manufacturer are going to add apk compatibility in their device. So that people are not limited to their specific app only. This OS is coming out with many additional things that makes it a good one for all. Like you have dual screen, you have inbuilt media libraries, cloud access, content based user interface, different cloud services and lots of productivity apps.