Thread: Where to find a good tablet under Rs.15000

Where to find a good tablet under Rs.15000

I am working in a multinational company, hence we need to not only do the hard work but also the smart work all the time. For carrying out all the work on time or for tackling all the things, we need a carry laptops and tablets and for personal use we need a phone. Now carrying these gadgets at a time become an obstacle for me, since we have to take care of both devices, and there charging. So I decided why not go for a single device which has both function. I am looking for a good voice calling tablet under Rs.15000, if there is any please provide info.

Re: Where to find a good tablet under Rs.15000

Lots of people go through such kind of problem, now here I will provide you a list of 5 top voice calling tablets you can choose the best. Micromax canvas tab P650, you can get this at you budget i.e at just Rs.14999. Now the second one is XOLO Tab QC800, have exciting features. You can get this at just Rs.12300. The third one is iBall Slide 3G-9748 at 14,458 . Fourth is Simmtronics XPAD Freedom at Rs.13999, Last but not the least ASUS Fonepad Tablet (Wi-Fi, 3G, 8 GB). The above tablets have operating system jelly bean. you can select the best.

There is lots of other tablets which are available at lower prices, let me provide you the information. Lenovo A1000 which is comes for just Rs. 6,999, has battery upto 3500 mAH. Lava Ivory S at Rs. 8,499, with 2800mAH battery. The other one is Lenovo Tab A7-50 at Rs. 14,699. There are several other options provided on the net but if you choose from the given above product, you decision will be effective because this are one of the top products.

There are ample of models in the market. But it is good if you can go with something branded. If you can increase the budget then you can find a better one. Like Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. This one is the latest and best tablet in the market which brings out many new features and great hardware support. It has a very sleek design and it is also amazing in terms of output. I do not think you can find anything better than this. Just for this tablet and check out. I am quiet sure you will like it.

Checking out the hardware configuration is not the only thing that matters. You also have to see how durable it is. Now there are few tablets which are having good hardware but which lack a good body design. It is poor and can be fragile. You have to use them with most care. While some are having good config but the screen quality is not great. I had seen Sony tablets are always the best one. Because they give you composite feature of everything you want. Also they are costly.

A few models that I know which are good under Rs.15000 is Google Nexus 7, Asus Fonepad, Micromax Canvas Tab P650 and Dell Venue 7 HD Tablet. This are good tablets. Among this I really found that Google Nexus 7 is a good one. This tablet brings out a NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor. It is a high end cpu optimized for app and graphic performance. It also has a 1GB ram and has a 7inch screen on the top side. This screen offer you a max resolution of 1280x800 and is covered with scratch resistant Gorilla Glass.