Thread: Planning to buy Asus Linea L1 android smartphone

Planning to buy Asus Linea L1 android smartphone

I am a smartphone user, as the smartphone act as an very important device in our day to day activities, for official as well as personal use. Few days ago I was using apple iphone 5c, but I lost it while I was traveling when I was going to my native place. Now I need to buy a new smart phone I heard about Auxus Linea L1, please provide me its cost and features. It is a good budget one. I can use it for the time being. iPhone 5C is big loss to me and I cannot instantly buy another costly phone.

Re: Planning to buy Asus Linea L1 android smartphone

Auxus lines L1 is one of the best portable smart phone, it not only have attractive features but also a very impressive price. It has 4.5 OGS screen. It has 1.3GHz quad core processor, having operating system 4.4 i.e kitkat. It is a dual sim phone, supporting only GSM. It has 5Mega Pixel rear with LED flash, and 2Mega Pixel front camera. Mobile processor is MT 6532, with 1GB RAM. Internal memory is 4GB expandable upto 64GB. And the cost will vary depending on the location.

Re: Planning to buy Asus Linea L1 android smartphone

This device runs on 2000 mAH and Li-ion battery . The screen is protected with gorilla glass and offer a maximum resolution of 800x480 pixel. This add a bit durability features. It also has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity and micro USB 2.0. Auxus linea L1 is available at ebay only just for rupees 6990, isn't it great. There are lots of other features also such as GPRS, FM radio, video recording, audio format with MP3, WAV, AAC, MIDI, AMR, WMA.