Thread: Enough amount of ram every android phone should have

Enough amount of ram every android phone should have

What is the minimum amount of ram every android phone should have. So that it can work really fine. I have seen few devices from 256MB to 1GB. Almost all of them are freezing when it comes to gaming. I am not able to figure out why. My friend has a Moto E which has a 1GB ram and it works really nice. I am not able to identify the factory that determine the device performance. For cpu almost all of them comes with dual core. And high end one are loaded with quad core.

Re: Enough amount of ram every android phone should have

There must be atleast 1GB ram. This is more than enough. Because Less than that can cause freezing of mobile phone. If you have a 512mb of ram and if you install a launcher on the same the phone will still freeze. You have to use a very limited amount of application on the same to make it work well. Anyone that has a dual core cpu with 1GB is enough to run different apps. But do not overload your system more with apps. Keep things limited.

Re: Enough amount of ram every android phone should have

The more app and games you install the more slower device will be. So you have to check that your phone must be able to work well if you have a good cpu, ram and gpu also. You need a gpu to get good graphics. Moto E is a good entry level phone. And it also depend on your device type. Like Samsung Note 2 kind of device comes with optimized android UI. They need better hardware to perform or else they will slow down.