Thread: What Android 5.0 update will be called

What Android 5.0 update will be called

While checking out a new versions of androids operating system, I came across a android 5.0 version. There are lots of rumors about it. I am looking about some true facts. I have checked it, but most of things looks like people are guessing the same. There is no confirmation about the same. There is also some screenshots which is provided on various sites. It does not look any different. They are similar to Android kitkat. What will be this new 5.0 version is called as.

Re: What Android 5.0 update will be called

The screen shots of 5.0 are not rumors as it is tweeted by Google. The next version of android is going to be 5.0 instead if 4.5. As Google has been using a clock method, for the versions of android. For instance before release of 4.3 android version, the time on the screen shoot was 4.30pm, or before releasing the kitkat version the time was 4.40pm. hence the new screenshots released by Google shows the timing 5.00pm. The new version of android is likely to be release sooner because the Google I/O event is near, it is likely to be announced in this event.

Re: What Android 5.0 update will be called

The new screenshots is tweeted by Google and its about nexus 5. This android version in this smartphone is likely to be 5.0. The above thing is right. Google uses time indication for deciding there versions. The codename of new android version has not yet decided. There are lots of rumors about it as. Some site refer the codename as lollypop. The next version of android will support 64 bit processor and it will have a new interface. Google has also working on new project which is called as quantum paper.