Thread: Battery of Dell Inspiron laptop drain out very fast

Battery of Dell Inspiron laptop drain out very fast

I am using a old dell laptop. I use my laptop for checking emails, for songs, watching movie or videos etc. The battery only last of 4 to 5 hours. I am not able to use it whenever and wherever I want, because once the battery get over you cannot use it until you charge it. Hence it is creating a obstacle for me everyday. Before the battery use to work really well. I am not able to do any important task. Can anyone suggest me some measure in order to boost the battery power and makes it more stable.

Re: Battery of Dell Inspiron laptop drain out very fast

Actually there are many factors which affect the battery of you laptop. There are few simple preventive measure that can help you to get desire results. For instance check your laptop screen brightness. If it is very high then lower it. Do not keep live wallpapers on your screen or do not add any extra themes. You have to set the same to performance mode. Close any unnecessary application which is opened, when not in use and always keep the laptop in sleep mode when not using.

Re: Battery of Dell Inspiron laptop drain out very fast

The above process can help you little. I am also having one that offer me around 4 hrs of battery backup. The battery charge really fast. But it does not lag. That is the maximum output. It is because when you install new things more and more services are created and they are working in the background. More ram is used that require more power. You have to format your pc. Backup your data and then only do that. If this does not help you have to replace the battery.