Thread: Android camera app that can provide different photos effects

Android camera app that can provide different photos effects

Where to get a good android camera app with different photo effects. I am looking for a good one and even ready to buy it. The current one that I am using is the stock app and it does not has any impressive things. It looks dull and outdated sometime. I had tried to take hdr photos also but they are also not working. I want a app that can comes with various effects. And after taking photos you can apply that on the same. It is very hard to find one from so many apps on Google play.

Re: Android camera app that can provide different photos effects

There are ample of good camera apps available for android devices. You can get it for free. It is right that if you are having a good camera in your phone and the stock camera app brings out less feature then photos are really dull. So here you can go for Camera Zoom FX. It is a paid app but really amazing for taking pictures. This app has amazing effects that you can apply to make your images really nice. Just checkout the same once.

Before going for any paid app it is good if you can test out a few free one. There are chances that you will get what you are looking for. Like Focal Camera. This is a free app that is in a beta mode now. You can download and test it. The app is really amazing for those who are looking for a bit advance photos options. You can use it like a default camera app. You can adjust many things from the same and get amazing photo quality through the same. Just test this one.

There is nothing better than Cameras360. This one is the best app in the market which gives you so many free things. And you can download various effects from the same. The app works really fast and it is smooth to use. It has ample of great features. If you go for the paid version then you get too many benefits from the same. The app works nicely with any phone and brings you variety of effects. Test this one. I am quiet sure you wont have to go for any other app.

I agree with that. Camera360 is amazing. The good part here is that you can take nice photos and you can apply various effects on the same. The app works fast and smooth. You can download so many effects in the app itself. I am using this from long time. When you take photos it gives you option to put different effects on the same. You can tap and apply the same. It is one of the best app. If you want more feature then you can upgrade to Cameras360 ultimate.

After taking photos if you want to modify or make changes then you can go with Pixlr Express. This is an advance image editor that provide you ample of great benefits. You can edit your photos, you can make changes and simply do a lot in it. It is ideal for those who want to make their photo look a bit unique. Just test this once. But to get good effects it is necessary that you take photos with bright light. Dark photos are very hard to modify and they get darker when you apply any effects.