Thread: How to update karbonn A2+

question How to update karbonn A2+

how to update karbonn A2+ from ice cream sandwch to 4.4 jelly bean

Re: How to update karbonn A2+

First of all Android 4.4 is called Kitkat and not Jelly bean. To update your phone to Android Kitkat, follow the below steps:

1. First of all you need to istall the ROM Manager on your Karbonn A2+. Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery.
    2. After that connect your Karbonn A2+ to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “ROM.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
    3. Now you need to restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.
    4. After that from the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”ROM.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 4.4 KitKat on your Karbonn A2+. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Karbonn A2+ device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 4.4 KitKat.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

smile Re: How to update karbonn A2+

Without Computer Please

Quote Originally Posted by Parth Gulati View Post
    Without Computer Please
    Without computer the only possible way to update the phone to a new firmware version can be done via OTA (Over the Air). But, since Karbonn has not released the Kitkat update for its A2+ phone, so you will have to wait until the same phone manufacturer releases the new update for its phone. As per what I have read, Karbonn A2+ doesnt suppot the new update officially, so you will have to root and install the new kitkat operating system.

Exclamation Re: How to update karbonn A2+

Sorry but not to kitkat to jelly bean without computer

You will need to download and install the Jelly Bean upgrade on your mobile phone via OTA (over the air) update. To do that you must have a decent internet speed from the service provider that you use and then go to Settings > About > and then tap update software. If there is any new firmware update released by the mobile manufacturer then you will get a prompt to download and install it in your smartphone.

to jelly bean 4.0

to jelly bean 4.0
    There are no jelly bean 4.0 updates still available or released for karbonn A2+ phone by the manufacturer. If you still want to update it to jelly bean then you will have to root your mobile phone, but you will also void your warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    There are no jelly bean 4.0 updates still available or released for karbonn A2+ phone by the manufacturer. If you still want to update it to jelly bean then you will have to root your mobile phone, but you will also void your warranty.

I have already rooted my with super user...

I have already rooted my with super user...
    Since you have already rooted your phone, then search for an article called "Upgrade/Update Karbonn A2+ to 4.3 Jelly Bean" on google and follow the steps given to update Karbonn A2+ to Jelly Bean operating system.