Thread: Wireless headset or a portable bluetooth speaker

Wireless headset or a portable bluetooth speaker

According to mobile usage which one is the best to go for. A wireless headset or a Bluetooth speaker. If I go with headset then it is for my personal usage. But portable speaker can help me to share audio with my friends also. I had seen a few models of good wireless headset that is around Rs.3000. And in the same price range I can also see some amazing portable Bluetooth speakers. What should I buy. I am having a 3.5mm mobile headphone that comes in the package.

Re: Wireless headset or a portable bluetooth speaker

I think going for a wifi headset is more good compare to portable speakers. The headset is easy to carry and you can simply connect that to your mobile phone through Bluetooth. It has simple connectivity options. You can play speakers in public. Also you cannot keep them in your pocket. You have to carry the same separately. If you want for your personal usage then going for the wireless headset is a more better choice.

You said you are already having a regular headphone, then you surely go with portable speakers. There are some amazing models in the market. Many of them are nice, but I prefer to go with Logitech. The products under this brand is costly but quiet amazing. The cheapest one is Logitech Z 120. Very nice portable speaker just for Rs.700. Sound quality is amazing. And you can take them with you in your bag. They have amazing look. You can use them on desktop also.

Logitech Stereo Speakers Z120 are big one. They are not really meant for mobile phone. They are for desktop and laptop. If You are looking for a good sound quality then it is essential that you must buy a good one. A good portable speaker with Bluetooth connectivity can cost you around Rs.2000. For example Yoobao Bluetooth. This one is really amazing and has awesome design. It is extremely portable to carry and comes with Bluetooth connectivity.

Bluetooth speakers are really costly. I think going for a wireless headset will be more cheaper compare to that. Bluetooth speakers are portable but if you go with cheap one you wont be satisfied with the output. You must go with a headset which can be cheaper and sound quality on that is awesome. Any speaker less than Rs.1500 is a waste of money. You wont get satisfied with the audio output. I had recently saw Logitech X100. Amazing speaker but costly.

That is right. Portable one are more costlier. I had seen a few china brand speakers in the market. They comes for Rs.700 to Rs.900 but not so amazing as expected. Also the battery life on the same is not so great. Compare to that if you go with some good quality wired headphone then you will be more happier. Any good headphone with amplifier support will product great quality sound through your mobile phone. Just look for that.