Thread: Advice on buying Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Advice on buying Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

I need advice on a good phablet. The screen size must be above 5inch. And I found that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is one of the best in the market. But before that I want to confirm first. Is there anyone who is using the phablet. Should I buy the same or not. On few forums a few people were saying that this device has a battery issue. But in video review I had not seen that. I do not want to go with any other. The reason is Samsung additional features and amazing touch interface. I hope this one would be a good choice.

Re: Advice on buying Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is surely a nice choice if you need a good performance phablet. The thing that I did not like is the back-cover. It is very thin and made from plastic. It has Super AMOLED HD display type where you get a 5.5 inches multitouch panel. The screen offer you a max resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels which is really amazing. It is a great mobile device for those who need a big screen solution. And it is also amazing in terms of touch support.

I found Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo great in terms of photography. I am a great fan of Samsung camera. It offer really amazing camera features. It has a primary 8 megapixel BSI sensor camera which is supported by high intensity LED flash. This add ample of light in the images when you are talking photos in night. Shooting photographs is quiet a great experience on the same. You can record FullHD videos on it and also you can play media files of almost all popular formats. At front it has a 2MP camera.

For any phablet if you really want to find out how well it will perform you must checkout its hardware configuration. That matters a lot here. This device is having good technical specifications. The cpu is great enough to give you nice multi-tasking output. And it offer you 3G connectivity also. A few model released in the market comes with 4G support. The device is powered by Quad Core 1.6 GHz processor. It has 2GB ram. I had seen the device it works well with various games and apps.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo falls somewhere at the budget of Rs.30,000. There are few more phablet at the range. Like Sony Xperia T2. It is cheaper than Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. This device gives you a great 6inch hd screen on the front side. I had seen and used the phablet. I really found it amazing. The screen quality makes it really awesome and above all it has great battery life. You can use it for the entire day without charging.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo works on 3,100 mAh battery. That is quiet enough to use for entire day. If you are using the phablet for regular day to day usage then it will work well and when you are using it for gaming and multimedia then you can use it for 4 to 6 hrs. Samsung TouchWiz makes it more amazing. It is smooth and great to use. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean offer you lots of smart features. It is great if we can get Android Kitkat update on the same.