Thread: Annoyed with insufficient storage message on Tab 2

Annoyed with insufficient storage message on Tab 2

I am constantly getting a popup of insufficient storage on my tab 2. I have keep a few movies and audio files in it and still there is around 100mb of space left. I am trying to install Plant vs Zombies 2 in it and I am getting this popup. I want a bit help here to get rid of this error message. What should I do. I cannot just delete everything from my tablet. Is there a option through which I can block this message or turn the notification off.

Re: Annoyed with insufficient storage message on Tab 2

You are getting that message because the space is over. Plant vs Zombies 2 needs more space and it will not install. You have to clean your internal storage. Or the best thing you can do is add a MicroSD card on your device. That is also more than enough to get rid of the message. You can add a 8GB MicroSD card on the phone and that will do the job. Keep your heavy audio files in the storage card and done.

Sometime this message is really annoying. There is a app available that can help you to get a bit more space with one single tap. It is called as App Cache Cleaner. Just download and add in your tablet and run it. It will clean the app cache which occupy space in the internal storage. I use this app constantly when I get the insufficient storage messages. After running the cache cleaner the notification is gone. So you can try this one first.

Remove unwanted apps from your tablet That will save a huge amount of space. A number of time we keep on installing apps and games which occupy the storage. You can try various app remover from Google Play. This app remover are easy to use and has option to remove multiple apps at the same time. Just find the best one from Google Play and test the same. Just remove unwanted things from the device and test back. I am quiet sure that is enough to resolve the issue.

Whatever you do you have to extend your storage. I had used this apps a number of time and after few days of usage I again get the same message. This is really annoying. It keeps on coming up on the screen. Adding a 4GB card is more than enough. I have one in my phone where I keep all the videos. This makes work very simple. The internal storage is then left for games and applications. If the message appear then you might face issue with updates.

There is a way to disable that message, but for that you have to root your phone. Or else it wont work. Through rooting you can simply modify the notification that you are getting. But that also is a risky process because there you will loose the entire phone warranty. You have to root the phone and flash the rom with custom one which will add more options. There are ample of nice roms available for Tab 2.