Thread: Which mobile phone are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat update

Which mobile phone are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat update

Which are the devices in the market going to get this latest Android 4.4 KitKat update. I am having a LG phone but I am not really sure whether I am going to get any OTA updates or not. My friends are having Sony and Samsung. Almost all high end phone are surely getting the same, but there are few phones which falls in the mid range category and there is no information on the web whether they will get any Android 4.4 KitKat update or not.

Re: Which mobile phone are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat update

I can give you the information of products which are by Samsung and LG. It is right almost all high end phone are going to get the update. Here devices like Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 3. Samsung Galaxy Mega, Galaxy S3, etc will get the update. A few older models like Samsung Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy Tab 3 & Tab 2 and Galaxy Note 8.0 will also get the same. You have to check the software update section for the same. Under LG devices are LG Nexus 4, Optimus L7, L5, L3 and G.

Re: Which mobile phone are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat update

For Sony the high end Z product line is going to get eh update. This also include Sony Xperia Tablet Z. The OTA update for this will be soon roll out. While for HTC, update is going to release soon for HTC One and HTC One X series. Which phone HTC Desire phone which are released last here will get Android 4.4 KitKat update. There are few microphone phone also. Like Canvas 2, Canvas Doodle and Canvas Turbo.