Thread: How to get rid of pre-installed apps of android phone without rooting

How to get rid of pre-installed apps of android phone without rooting

Is there a way through which we can remove the pre-installed application for a android phone without rooting it. I had tried using a few pc suite software for the same. But they does not allow this. I have around 15 apps which are of no use and they keep on slowing down my device output. So I tried to remove them. But the pc suite software ask for rooting. I cannot root the phone as it will void the phone warranty. I hope there can be some other solution which can work.

Re: How to get rid of pre-installed apps of android phone without rooting

This type of apps are called as bloatware and you have to root your phone in-order to get rid of this thing. Or else they will keep on working in the background. I was quiet fed up with the performance of a HTC phone that come loaded with so many bloatware. It was not working fine. The apps just slowdown the phone output and I had tried to remove them. But without rooting it is not going to work. You have to simply flash the phone rom.

Custom rom is the best way to boost a phone output. Because there you have the option to control apps installation. In a factory rom you cannot do much. Once you are rooted you had loose your warranty. Luckily you can try to find the stock rom. You can search that on the basis of your build number and you can use that rom to flash your phone and restore its original factory settings back again. That will be the easiest way to resolve issue.

Any device if overloaded with unwanted apps will slow down. There is nothing much you can do. That is because of low ram. There are two things you must do. First either use limited amount of applications in your device or buy a phone that has a ram around 1GB or higher. These devices has no issue with the output because already we are having a good amount of ram here. But when the ram is lower then apps get stuck in between.

You cannot remove them without rooting. And there is no big risk in rooting the phone. You can try out different things to make your phone output more better. Like using a light weight launcher in your device. There are ample of launchers available. You can download any good one and disable the default that you are using. In this way a lot amount of apps will be blocked automatically. Nova launcher is a good one. It is light and works well.

The best suggestion I can provide is using a ram booster or a process killer type of app. There are ample of them available. Ram booster will switch off the apps which are constantly working in the background. And process killer also does the same. In this way the apps which are not needed can be turned off. Whenever you think the phone is performing slow use the ram booster to increase the output. It will work fast and will be simple to use.