Thread: What is new in Facebook Messenger of Windows Phone

What is new in Facebook Messenger of Windows Phone

What is new thing added in the Facebook Messenger which is released on Windows Phone platform. Many says that it is revamped and much better than the older one. A few features are not available on android but provided on the messenger that is available on Windows Store. I want a bit help on the same. I am looking for the list of new things. I am having a android phone and I had updated the messenger. I do not find anything new in it. Just curios to find what new windows one has got.

Re: What is new in Facebook Messenger of Windows Phone

The new update is specifically rolled out for Windows Phone only. This new update bring out a few things not many. One of the major benefit is performance. The app work smooth and faster than before. After updating you get a more better output. It does not lag or freeze. The app brings out a additional feature of instantly sharing a photo when you take it. Just take the photo and then share the same. But the same feature is available on Android also.

Re: What is new in Facebook Messenger of Windows Phone

There is nothing special. Most of things look same to me. I had seen both the messenger. Photos sharing thing is common on ios also. The messenger has a group tab now where you can send a single message to multiple people. This makes the app easy to use and a bit user friendly also. One thing I agree that it is quiet fast to use. When you tap on the same it open up really fast and you can check your notification on the same instantly.