Thread: When is the new version of Angry Bird coming

When is the new version of Angry Bird coming

When is the new version of Angry Bird is expected. I had not seen any new edition after playing out the last. The best one among all was Angry Bird Star Wars. It was amazing. And this time Rovio took very long time to announce a new game. Is there a new version coming up. I hope this would be also free like before. The racing game based on Angry Bird which was released recently was not so great. The game does not looks great in racing type of gameplay.

Re: When is the new version of Angry Bird coming

A new version is announced but the release date is not confirmed. It is called as Angry Bird Stella. This game will have some new characters and will also add new things. There is no trailer nor any detail about the same. Mostly this game is going to land in the last quarter. And I am not really sure whether this game is going to be free or not. Angry Bird Stella looks quiet nice from the pics that I saw on the web. But the gameplay will be similar.

Most of the game which were released in Angry Bird series were same. Only the Star War edition was amazing. It bring something new. After that I like Angry Piggy which was also not bad. We can expect least from Angry Bird Stella. I mostly think this new version will bring out the same kind of gameplay which was in the first version but there will be a bit different characters and story line in the same. Lets wait back for the release.

There is just a new characters and few new scenario. You can find the pic on the web. This are the gameplay screenshots. The game is not going to have changes in the gameplay. It will start with a new character stella and others things will be same. You can get a bit more highlight about the gameplay if you checkout the cartoon. There are very less games which are like angry bird. Most of the game that I saw are boring.