Thread: Which one is the best quad core tablet in the market

Which one is the best quad core tablet in the market

I am trying to find the list of best quad core based tablet which is ideal for all around usage. Not just limited to gaming stuff. I had seen a few tablets that falls in the category but I am willing to find more. Here I am not specifically looking for Android. Windows will also do but I had seen that you cannot play much games on windows tablet. Android give you more app support, a good graphic output and tons of applications for free download. While on the same side Windows is very easy and has a pc like feature.

Re: Which one is the best quad core tablet in the market

It is first you have to makeup your mind what you need. Windows and Android are two different platform. Windows is good for those who don't want a laptop to carry and want Windows OS type feature in the portable device. A place where you can install .exe files, you can get good browsing experience and great multimedia support. While android is bit different. Android is good when it comes to gaming. And also battery drain is a big issue with android devices.

Above all the best tablet is Apple iPad. And it is the most successful product in the market. You had seen how blindly people buy Apple products. Because of it amazing features. It is durable and give you long lasting output. It is also good in battery. I almost recommend iPad to all those who need a good product for their day to day usage. It is an kind of all rounder device. Because here you have amazing surfing output, it is good for gaming and also its performance is awesome.

If you are looking for something good in Windows then have a look on Dell Venue 8 Pro. An amazing windows based tablet which is design for professional usage. And it is also affordable if you go with the android version. I had seen Dell offering some really amazing tablet brands which are durable and long lasting. Dell give you advance features when it comes to Windows based platform. Like you have a encryption solution on the same.

Checkout Auxus Core X8. It is a local brand but the tablet is loaded with the latest hardware support and it is great for those who need a good gaming android tablet. The tablet is costly but amazing in terms of output. It comes with a big 4800mAh battery that offer you a long day usage. It has a 7inch display and powered by Exynos Octa Core 1.8Ghz processor and has a gpu also. It has 2GB DDR3 ram. This configuration is great for gaming and multimedia.

when it corms to quad core then you must not really trust on many model. Battery drain is one of the biggest issue with these model. You can checkout Micromax Canvas Tab, iBall Slide 3G Q1035, etc. There are many brands like this which comes loaded with a quad core processor. And you have tons of choices when it comes to android. But for Windows there are few models which are above the budget. I think going for a dual core is good.